Worldwide, vaccines help eradicate and control diseases. Sometimes, however, unexpected side effects may result in injury or death.
In the rare event that a vaccine causes an injury, The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) may offer compensation to individuals or legal guardians who file petitions.
The VICP covers the majority of vaccines in the U. S., including:
- Diphtheria vaccines (DTP, DTaP, Tdap, DT, Td)
- Hepatitis A vaccines (HAV)
- Hepatitis B vaccines (HBV)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Measles, mumps, or rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C)
- Pertussis antigen-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (PCV)
- Polio vaccines (IPV, OPV)
- Rotavirus vaccines (RV)
- Seasonal influenza vaccines (Flu)
- Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP-Hib, DT, Td, TT)
- Varicella vaccines (VAR)
Our true team of legal professionals will work intelligently and efficiently to help ensure you receive the best guidance possible. No matter where you are located in the United States, we can help you pursue compensation in the VICP and come out ahead.