Though injury due to vaccination is rare, adverse effects can occur. Some vaccine-related injuries include:
- Chronic Arthritis: an autoimmune disorder causing pain and swelling in the joints
- Disseminated Varicella Vaccine-strain Viral Disease: a reaction to an immunization causing widespread herpes zoster or shingles
- Immunodeficiency: a depletion of the immune system used to fight cancers or infectious disease
- Vaccine-Strain Measles Viral Disease: an infection characterized by a fever, dry cough, and rashes on the skin
- Vaccine-Strain Polio Viral Infection: a disease that can disturb the central nervous system, possibly causing paralysis
- Vaccine-Strain Varicella Viral Disease: a reaction to a vaccine resulting in Chicken Pox
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) allows you to file a petition for your vaccine injury within a certain timeframe. In most cases of vaccine injuries, you must file a claim in the VICP within 3 years from the day you first experienced symptoms. In the rare case that a vaccine administration results in the death of a loved one, you have 2 years to file a claim.
We Stand Ready to Help
The first step on the road to recovery is seeking help. We can help you petition the VICP to receive compensation. With years of experience and a licensed medical professional on our team, we offer exceptional knowledge and reliable guidance. And, because the VICP covers your legal fees, you can focus on what matters most — your health and well-being.
Contact us today to find peace tomorrow.